Wow! I can’t believe it! This is our last week together in fourth grade! The year has flown by! Thank you, again, for all of your support from home for 4th grade learning and growth. I'm so proud of your children! They have worked hard and accomplished so much this year! It has been my privilege and honor to lead them through 4th grade.
Family Communication Survey: If you have not already done so, please take a moment to fill out a quick survey on how and what I communicate to families: docs.google.com/forms/d/12Qa6sAxGYjR8P1-hYZ3lWzyCH-m4HpsQNqTd9oCJPME/viewform?usp=send_form
This will help me better plan to meet student and family needs next year. Thank you!
Classroom Moving and Setup Volunteers Needed: As we look forward to the move out to the portables, I'm looking for some volunteer help for several different times:
- Thursday, June 16th, 3 pm - parent volunteers needed for furniture moving
- Friday, June 17th, 8:35 am - parent volunteers needed to supervise moving of lots of "small stuff"
- Friday, June 17th, 1 pm - parent and student volunteers welcome to help set up the new room!
- Friday, 6/17 is the last day of school with 11:25 am dismissal. No binders or backpacks on the last day of school.
- On Friday, please have your child wear his/her class t-shirt (coming home on Thursday).
- We need your help in getting our lost and found back home! Please take a minute to come and look for any items that your child may have lost.
Trimester work/test envelopes will be going home on Thursday.
Report cards: will be available online on Friday the 17th at 5:30 pm. You can go to our district website to view report cards:
If you don’t have (or forgot) your login or password, you can click on “forgot my login/password” and the system will email you the information needed to login. Please call Becky McLaughlin at 425 831 4100 with any questions.
Student Classroom Supplies now available on line!
Our CVES online “Student Classroom Supply” shopping will be open until July 1st ! Our goal is to ease the minds for school preparation and create a one-stop shop for school supplies for next year. The boxes will have your child’s name on them and be shipped directly to our school! After July 1st, prices will increase and boxes will be sent to your home. We hope this help decrease your “To Do” list for next year’s Cubs. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Visit www.schooltoolbox.com, to purchase your child’s 2016 – 17 classroom supplies. It’s also on our school website under Quick Links.
- Search for our school name, then select your child’s grade level for next year(2016-17) and follow the directions for a user friendly shopping experience.
- Enjoy your summer!
6/16 Parent Volunteers needed for after school for furniture moving
6/17 Wear class t-shirt
8:35 – 9:15 Moving Time! Parent supervisors needed!
Last Day of School: 11:25 am dismissal
1pm: Classroom setup – student and parent volunteers welcome as we start to set up our room for next year!
Coming up this week in class: During this final week, we are taking our government test, completing a social studies CBA activity, working on dramatic poetry reading, completing two special art projects, reflecting on 4th grade learning as we put our trimester portfolios together, celebrating success at our awards ceremony, wishing the 5th graders best of luck next year at the Movin' Up Assembly, and moving our room out to the portables!
I hope you all enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating summer!
With thanks for a fabulous year,