Please join your children on their LAST day of fourth grade for a
Movin’ up Readers' Theater presentation
Wednesday, June 17 8:45 – 9:15 am Room 19
Extended families and siblings welcome!
We’ll just squeeze together for the fun!!
They are movin’ up to fifth grade!
Come and celebrate!!
Our goal for the week: "Finish the year with safe and respectful choices."
- Green folders go home, and do not return. No signatures required!
- (optional) yearbook signing - bring yearbook to school
- 1:30 CVES 3rd-5th Awards Ceremony
Wed 6/17 - last day of school!
- Wear tie-dyed shirt to school!
- No binders or backpacks!
- Room 19 Movin' Up Celebration 8:50 – 9:15 am (parents invited for Readers' Theater performance)
- Movin' Up School Assembly 9:30
- 11:25 am dismissal
- 3rd trimester portfolios go home in large manila envelopes
- Check lost and found!
- Report Cards Available online: https://www2.nwrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsnoquas71/seplog01.w
This week in class we're: finding out about summer King County Library programs, signing t-shirts and yearbooks (optional), presenting school uniform opinion slideshows, practicing Readers' Theater with our 2nd grade buddies, visiting a 5th grade classroom, hosting 3rd graders as they visit our classroom, putting together 3rd trimester portfolios, attending award and Movin' Up assemblies, the mystery word is perseverance, performing Readers' Theater for families on Wednesday, and cleaning out desks, cubbies, and binders!